Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Friend


I love hearing disco edits of rare 80's gems. Friend is a disco edit master! Theirs not much info on this guy but I know hes from London and he's a very versatile producer. From disco edits to obscure Chinese sounding Hip Hop, he's definitely doin his own thing. I'm posting two of his demos called "Secret" and "Celebration". Two fantastically fun disco jams. I could do without the kids vocals on "Secret" but the way he chopped up Con Funk Shun is perfect. "Celebration" is a bouncy synth funk jam that is undeniably addictive. I don't know what the original track is but I'm sure I'll find it along my funky trails.

"Secret"

DOWNLOAD

"Celebration"

DOWNLOAD

*BONUS*
"Got to be Enough" by Con Funk Shun (Sampled for "Secret")

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment